Computer Centre, Punjab University, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post professional on ONGC Chair in the Deptt. of Geology, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 15, November 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Professional on ONGC Chair in the Deptt. of Geology
No of Posts: 01
Salary: A package of Rs.3,00,000/- p.a. would be paid, inititally for 1 year; extendable for two years.
1. M.Sc. Geology/Applied Geology having a special course work/dissertation in Petroleum Geology
2. Applicant should be an academician of excellence with expertise in development and exploration of petroleum geosciences and allied fields
3. Served and contributed actively as an eminent and a renowned researcher and administrator in petroleum industry for more than 20 years
4. Evidence of industry-academia interface
5. Published work, evidencing research papers with high impact in field of petroleum geosciences
6. Strong collaborative associations with organization and other petroleum industry
7. A Strong potential of external funding, with a well-established record of promoting projects.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit A soft copy of detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent to e-mail ID: chairperson_geology@ pu.ac.in. Alternatively 3 copies (in hard version) be sent to the Chairman, Computer Centre, Punjab University, Chandigarh, on or before 15.11.2015.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|