Punjab Police has issued the Notice Regarding PST PET Test, all the Candidates who have submitted online applications and deposited fees on or before the closing date are hereby informed that trails for the above posts will be Start on 27.07.2016., Admit Cards can be download from the Website of Punjab Police Recruitment,
Click here to download PSSSB Deputy Ranger Admit Card 2016 <– (Available)
How to Download Admit Card:
- Go to official Website of Punjab Police http://punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Click on login Menu
- Enter Your Registration ID and Password
- and Click on Login.
- Now You Can Download Your Admit Card and Print Out of this Admit Card.
Department of Punjab Police, Punjab Government, Chandigarh invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 7416 Posts of male and female constables in the (1) District Police Cadre and (2) Armed Police Cadre, of Punjab Police, on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 21, June 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Constable District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre
Total No of Posts: 7416
Name of Posts: Constable District Police Cadre
No of Posts: 4915
- Male: 3751
- Female: 1164
Name of Posts: Constable Police Carde
No of Posts: 2501
- Male: 2501
- Female : 0
Age Limit: The minimum age (as on 1stJanuary, 2016) for recruitment at the rank of constable should be 18 years (both male and female) and maximum age should be 28 years. The cut-off date for this purpose shall be 1stJanuary, 2016 (01.01.2016). No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate.
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-, and other allowances as admissible.
Educational Qualification: The minimum Educational qualifications shall be 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University, and the candidate must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
Application Fee: The Following application fees will be charged:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/ BC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Ex -Servicemen Category: Nil
Note: The candidate must have attained the above-mentioned educational qualifications on or before the date of publication of advertisement of the recruitment process.
Punjab Police Physical Test Details For All Post
Physical Standards- Height
- Male: – 5’ 7” (5 feet 7 inches)
- Female: -5’ 3” (5 feet 3 inches)
(i) 1600 Meter Race to be completed in 6.30 minutes minimum (Only one chance)
(ii) Long Jump : 3.80 Mts. minimum (Three chances)
(iii) High Jump : 1.15 Mts. minimum (Three chances)
(i) 800 Meter Run to be completed in minimum 4 minutes and 30 seconds (Only one chance)
(ii) Long Jump : 3.25 Mts. minimum (Three chances)
(iii) High Jump : 1 Mts. minimum (Three chances)
Physical Measurement Test: Only those candidates who are found to fulfill the requisite minimum and maximum age and educational qualifications shall be screened for height. And all candidates who have been found to be of requisite height (male- 5’ 7” & female- 5’ 3”) will stand qualified to appear in the Physical Screening Test (PST).
Interview cum Personality Test: –From amongst the candidates who qualify the Physical Measurements and the Physical Screening Test, each Range/Zonal/Commissionerate Recruitment Board will draw up a Preliminary Merit List, separately for the District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, on the basis of the Marks obtained by the candidates in the Height measurement and the Educational qualifications (30 Marks).
Selection Process for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected as Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 based on their performance in following exams.
- Physical measurement test
- Physical standard test
- Merit list
- Interview cum Personallity Test
Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction Test): – Every candidate (both male and female) shall undergo a Substance Abuse (Drug addiction) Test at the Range/Zonal/Commissionerate Recruitment centre before the conduct of the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST). The Test shall be conducted under the supervision of officials of the Health Department of Punjab government. Only the candidates who clear the Substance Abuse Test shall be entitled to appear in the PMT/PST and Interview-cum-Personality Test.
Recruitment Center: The Recruitment process for Male constables is proposed to be held at Recruitment Centres to be set-up at the Range Police Headquarters of the State – (Patiala, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Roopnagar, Ludhiana, Ferozepur and Amritsar) and the Commissionerate Police Headquarters of the State (Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar), while the recruitment of Female constables would be held at four Zonal Police Headquarters of the State (Patiala, Bathinda, Jalandhar and Amritsar).
How to Apply:
- There will be a Common Application Form (CAF) for both the District Police Cadre and the Armed Police Cadre. The Application Form shall only be available online on the website, www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 31.05.2016 (09:00 a.m.) to 21.06.2016 (upto 11:59 p.m.).
- The candidates should go to website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in to fill the Common Application Form. After filling the First Page (Registration Page) of the Common Application Form, a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated. Once the unique Registration ID is generated, the candidate shall be required to deposit the fees.
- For depositing the fees, the candidate would have an option of either depositing the same online through (i) Net Banking (ii) Credit/Debit card payment or (iii) the candidate can deposit the fees offline manually by taking the print-out of the Fee Challan Form, which will be available online once the unique Registration ID is generated.
- To deposit the fee manually, the candidate should visit any HDFC Bank branch with the Fee Challan Form and deposit the same in cash at the HDFC Bank counter. In addition, the candidate can also deposit the fee in cash at the Police SAANJH Kendras with the Fee Challan Form.
- In case the Candidate fails to deposit the required fees by the last date for depositing the fee, his/her Application shall stand rejected automatically
Click here to Apply Online 7416 Posts of Constable District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, of Punjab Police
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|