National Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Non-Teaching Post at the level of Technical Assistant (Library and Information Science) under Special Recruitment Drive only for Orthopedically Handicapped (PWD-OH) candidates in the Central Library, NIT Delhi, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 30, November 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Technical Assistant (Library and Information Science)
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800; GP 4200
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years
(i) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Information Science/ B. Lib. Science from a recognized University/Institute.
Post Graduate Degree in Library & Information Science/ Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute.
(i) PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
(ii) The working experience in the field shall be given preference.
1. All applications received by the Institute shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be out-rightly rejected.
2. Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified.
3. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test, skill/ proficiency test and interview.
4. List of the ineligible candidates will be displayed on Institute website i.e. www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
5. Candidates are further advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card,Bank Pass Book with Photo, Passport and Aadhar Card). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original Educational & Experience documents for verification with one set of self attested copies.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application form with giving full details so as to reach the Office of the Director, NIT, Delhi. on or before 30.11.2015.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|