Sukhamani Society for Citizen Services, Suwidha Center, Jalandhar invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Supervisor / Enrollment Operator for Permanent Aadhaar Enrolment Centres of District Jalandhar. Other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 17, March 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
Name of Post: Supervisor / Enrollment Operator
No of Posts: 06
Salary: Rs. 7000/- Per Month.
- The supervisor should be age of 18 and above.
- The supervisor shall preferably be a graduate
- The supervisor shall have a good understanding and experience in using a computer
- The Supervisor should have passed the Supervisor test and certified by a testing and certifying agency authorized by UIDAI.
- The Supervisor should have received his/her Aadhaar number and activated in accordance with UIDAI guidelines prior to commencing enrolments.
- The Supervisor should have an experience of enrolling atleast 5,000 residents and his error rate of less than 0.5% as per UIDAI Tech Centre.
- The supervisor must have passed Sify Test.
- Centre Supervisor administers the enrolment operations at the centers and approves the enrolment packets for Biometric Exceptions and EOD review.
- Centre Supervisor maintains the enrolment documents as per the DMS policy of UIDAI.
- Centre Supervisor handles issues and concerns of operators and residents and manages escalations at the centre level.
- Centre Supervisor maintains the stock levels at the centre location as per UIDAI guidelines. Coordinates with District UID coordinators and District Technical Coordinator for timely replacement of faulty equipment and supply of consumables items like ink, stationary etc.
- Centre Supervisor ensures the compliance to UIDAI guideline w.r.t. Data Backup, Sync etc. for his centre.
- The Supervisor cooperates with the UIDAI/Registrar¡¦s monitors in performing monitoring and audit functions at the enrolment centre and answers their questions to the best of his/her knowledge.
Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on 17.03.2015 on 10:00 am in the office of ADC (G)-cum-Member Secretary, SSCS, Suwidha Centre, Jalandhar. Interested candidates should reach the office well before 10:00 am. The candidates reporting after one hour from prescribed time will not be entertained.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|