School of Public Health and Zoonoses, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 02 Field Coordinators Under the Research Project. “Towards Climate Resilient livestock Production System in Punjab.” purely on temporary basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 22, March 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Field Coordinators
No of Posts: 02
Salary: Rs. 10000/- Per Month.
- 10+2 (Science) and Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology / B.Sc Medical Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric Level.
- A Candidate having Experience of handling and working with animals will be preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
- To Assist in Field Work.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Candidate should travel extensively for data collection from field.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
- No Separate letter for Interview will be issued.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications to the office of the Director, School of Public Health and Zoonoses, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana on or before 21.03.2017. and The Candidates may appear for the Interview along with all related documents in the office of the School of Public Health and Zoonoses, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana, on 22.03.2017.