Punjabi University, Patiala invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Senior Computer Scientist, Linguist, on purely temporary basis till 31-08-2018, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 18, September 2017.
Last Date: 16, September 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Project: Plagiarism Detection Tool Development for Indian Language Documents with Special Focus on Hindi and Punjabi (Non UGC, Innovations and IPR Division, DeitY, Govt. of India, New Delhi sponsored project)
Name of Post: Senior Computer Scientist
Salary: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
1. M.Tech./M.Phil./Ph.D. in Computer Science.
2. Knowledge of Punjabi and Hindi Typing in Unicode is must.
3. Experience in Language Technology Projects
4. Fluency in Java Programming, PHP, mySQL, HTML, Java Script
5. Knowledge of setting up servers and managing Servers.
6. Fluency in Data Structures Programming Skills.
7. Working experience of minimum 01 year.
1. Passion to learn New technologies
2. Learning and Analytical Skills
3. Experienced Programmer
Name of Post: Linguist
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 20000/- Per Month.
1. M.Phil/Ph.D. in Language (Punjabi)
2. Fluency on data entry on computers in Punjabi Unicode and Hindi Unicode both.
3. Linguistics Knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi Languages are must.
4. Knowledge of using MS-Office and Browsing Internet is must.
5. Experience in Language Technology
1. Experience in similar kind of NLP projects.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may send their applications at the email id email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org till 16-09-2017.
The candidate must email their bio-data (with cover letter clearly stating the post applied for) which must include information regarding their essential /technical/professional qualifications, specialization, experience, research work, proficiency in Punjabi and Hindi Unicode Typing, Work Experience for similar NLP Projects etc. Check the Qualifications mentioned above for respective post.
Please mention the Subject of the email as “POST APPLIED FOR <<POST NAME>>”
Interview Schedule: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the Walk in Interview on 18.09.2017. at 10.00 AM in the Dean(Research) Office, Punjabi University, Patiala,
Download Official Advertisement: