Society For Centralized Recruitment Of Staff In Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.) has issued the Notice for Document Verification / Interaction/ Checking of original testimonials of the qualified candidates for the Post of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab will be held in the Office of teh S.S.S.C Top Floor, Block C, High Court Extension (Old District Courts), Sector 17, Chandigarh on the Date & Time Mentioned Against their Names.
Download PDF File of Schedule indicating Date/Time/Batch/Venue for Interaction/Checking of Testimonials for the post of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab against Advt. No. 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
Download PDF File of Document Verification Schedule
Instructions :- The candidates have to bring all the following original documents with regard to their educational qualification, caste, residence and three sets of attested photocopies thereof:
- Proof of Graduation (Degree) and detailed marks sheets of all years of graduation. If the degree has not been conferred, provisional degree be produced.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate showing date of birth or D.O.B. certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths).
- Candidate belonging to LDESM Category will be required to produce original certificate in this regard issued by the concerned authority appointed by the Government.
- In case of Government Employee, “No Objection Certificate” issued by the Employer be produced.
- Original Identity Proof and three sets of attested photocopies thereof.
- Three passport size photographs, one duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and other 2 unattested which was uploaded at the time of online submission of application.
- The candidates have to bring duly filled following performa of undertaking, as per their requirement (in case any of the following situation applies to them)