Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana (SSSC) Chandigarh on behalf of the District ans Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 239 Stenographer Grade III, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, etc. are given below:
Apply Online Start on : 25, December 2017
Last Date: 23, January 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade III
No of Posts: 239
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/-
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Note:- The applicant, who possesses degree of graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Science or Computer is eligible.
The applicant should fulfil the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 27.01.2018 (last date of Registration StepII).
How to Apply
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab).
- Click on Online Registration for New User
- Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
The Number of Vacancies shown above may be increased or decreased without any notice. depending upon the number of vacancies as on date of preparation of merit list & posting as well as due to administrative exigencies,
Download Official Advertisement