Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Data Collection Assistant on contractual basis initially for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 21, July 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Data Collection Assistant
No of Posts: Not Mentioned
Salary: Rs. 13500/- Per Month.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 63 Years.
- Graduate in any field.
- Preference will be given to those with B.Sc. (Agri.) and B.A. with Economics.
- Punjabi up-to Matric level.
- The applications received after the due date/received without the application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- The services of incumbents are liable to be terminated at any time without any notice.
- No T.A. /D.A. will be paid for attending interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility may submit their applications on prescribed application proforma uploaded at the PAU website www.pau.edu along with attested copies of certificates, along with a demand draft of Rs.150/- in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana, so as to reach the office of the Head, Department of Economics & Sociology, PAU, Ludhiana, on or before 21.07.2017.
Interview Schedule: The applicants should appear before the Selection Committee for an interview in the office of undersigned on 28.7.2017 at 10.00 A.M. They should bring their original testimonials at the time of interview.
Download Application Proforma: