Department of Economics & Sociology, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana, invites Online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Post of Data Collection Assistant on Contractual basis, initially for a period of six months, or till the termination of the Scheme, whichever is earlier, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 06, June 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Data Collection Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 13500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-63 Years
- Graduate in Any field
- Punjabi up to Matriculation Level
- Preference will be given to those with B.Sc (Agriculture) and B.A with Economics
Job Responsibilities: The Selected candidates will be posted in the selected Villages in Punjab. They are required to stay at their respective place of posting.
- The Services of incumbents are liable to be terminated at any time without any notice.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The Applications received after the due date/ received with out the application fee shall not be considered.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or less in transit.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions should apply on prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates, along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- so as to reach the office of the Head, Department of Economics & Sociology, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana, on or before 06.06.2016.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|