Punjab Agricultural Management & Extension Training Institute, (PAMETI), PAU Campus, Ludhiana invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Deputy Director (Post Harvest Management), Deputy Director (Extension Management), Deputy Director (Marketing), Deputy Director (Information Technology) on purely temporary to be filled on deputation /secondment basis. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 10, April 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
1. Deputy Director (Post Harvest Management)
Qualification :M.Sc. Horticulture/Vegetable/Food Science & Technology/Processing & Food Engineering with specialization in post harvest handling, processing or management
2. Deputy Director (Extension Management)
Qualification: M.Sc. Agricultural Extension Education/Home Science Education & Extension
3. Deputy Director (Marketing)
Qualification: M.Sc. Agricultural Economics/M.A Economics or M.B.A. with specialization in marketing
4. Deputy Director (Information Technology)
Qualification:M.Sc. (Information Technology)/MCA /M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Tech.(Computer Science or Information Technology).
Common to all
- Minimum three years’ experience in teaching/research/extension and organizing /conducting of trainings in relevant field after qualifying Master’s degree from a recognized Institute in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400(GP) or above.
- Must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi
- Basic knowledge of computer application, viz. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet surfing etc
- The incumbents to be employed on deputation will be paid their salaries as they would be drawing in their parent departments.
- Retired scientists will be paid emoluments of Rs. 44000/- per month (fixed).
- Candidates should apply through proper channel.
- For details visit www.pau.edu (Links: Other Institutes – PAMETI – Jobs in PAMETI).
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their applications on prescribed proforma along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials and self addressed envelope (28×12 cms) bearing postage stamps of Rs. 30/- and with prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Director, PAMETI payable at Ludhiana should reach the office of the Director, Punjab Agricultural Management & Extension Training Institute, (PAMETI), PAU Campus, Ludhiana. on or before 10, April 2015.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|