Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala has issued the Admit Cards for the Candidates who have submitted online applications and deposited fees on or before the closing date are hereby informed that admit card is available to download for Written Test for the 300 Posts of Inspector, Cooperative Societies, in the Department of Co-Operative, Govt. Of Punjab,
Written Examination for the Posts of Inspector, Cooperative Societies has been schedule on 27/11/2016 (Sunday) at Patiala from 11.00. P.M. to 01.00 P.M.
It is Further Informed that Admit Cards for the Examination can be download w.e.f. 18/11/16 using the Registration Number and Password on the Link Download Admit Card available on the Website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
The details of Competitive examination are as follows:-
- This is for information of the candidates who have applied for the posts of Inspector Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperative, Government of Punjab that a competitive exam for recruitment to these posts shall be conducted. The date and time of competitive exam will be uploaded on the website shortly.
- The scheme of the examination process shall be as under:
Competitive Exam (Objective Type) – 300 Marks
Interview – 40 Marks
Grand Total – 340 Marks
- The examination centre(s) shall be in Patiala and information of the same shall be mentioned on Admit Cards of all candidates. Details regarding the Admit cards shall be given shortly on the website of the Commission.
- All candidates who have applied for ibid posts have been declared “provisionally eligible” for appearing in the competitive exam.
- The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of exam. During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility as on the last date of submission of online application forms.
- Thereafter, candidates not more than three times the number of posts (in their order of merit) shall be short-listed for appearing in the interview. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the last number (the number at the end) get equal marks, then all of them shall be considered for appearing in the interview (subject to eligibility), warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio
- The salient features of the written competitive exam shall be as follows:-
(a) The exam will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions.
(b) The standard of questions would be to test the knowledge and general awareness as is expected of a person who has attained education at least up to graduation level.
(c) The duration of exam will be two hours.
(d) All questions will carry equal marks (three marks each).
(e) There will be no negative marking.
(f) The Viva-Voce shall carry 40 marks and final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and Viva-Voce.