Govt. Brijindra College, Faridkot invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Guest faculty Lecturer (Under HEIS Scheme) in different departments of the college, purely on contract basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below;
Date of Interview : 23, June 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Guest faculty Lecturers Under HEIS Scheme:-
1. Guest Faculty Lecturers: Physical Chemistry -03
2. Guest Faculty Lecturers: Inorganic Chemistry -02
3. Guest Faculty Lecturers: Organic Chemistry -01
4. Guest Faculty Lecturers: Soil Science -01
Guest Faculty Lecturers Under P.T.A. Scheme:-
1. Guest Faculty Lecturers : Animal Husbandry/ Zoology -01
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- These Posts are on Contract basis,
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may attend the Walk In Interview along with original certificates and attested testimonials on 23.06.2015 in the office of the Professor, Hoshiar Singh Sra, Principal cum President, P.T.A. and HEIS. Govt. Brijindra College, Faridkot.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|