Guru Nanak Dev University, (GNDU) Amritsar invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last date: 27, April 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
1. GNDU Main Campus, Amritsar-13
2. GNDU College, Jalandhar-1
3. ASSM College, Mukandpur -1
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+ 3200 GP
1. BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Economics or B.A/B.Sc. or any other examination equivalent thereto, with Computer Science as an elective subject, with atleast 50% marks.
Graduate with 50% marks and PGDCA from GNDU or equivalent thereto.
2. Knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
Application Fee: Cost of application form (Class ‘B’ Posts) will be `200/- (for SC Category). Candidates are required to submit the downloaded application form from University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in , duly filled-in in all respects. Cost of application form can either be deposited with the University Cashier or through a crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of `200/-(for SC Category) in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsar.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed format which can be download from the website of University: http://www.gndu.ac.in to the office of the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, on or before 27, April 2015.
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview.
- C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
- Written and Practical Test will be held as per instructions/ guidelines available at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in .
- A relaxation of 5% is admissible at the Graduate and Master’s level for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates.
- Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|