Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 28 Clerks, Dean, Post Graduate Studies, Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer, Clerks, Skilled Support Staff, Mali.other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 20, March 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Dean, Post Graduate Studies
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000/- + Rs10000/- GP + RS 1000/- Special Allowance+ rent free accommodation.
- Ph.D. in any Branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Fisheries.
- 12 years’ experience in teaching/research/extension out of which 5 years must be as Professor or equivalent.
- (i) Administrative experience in responsible teaching/research/extension posts and ability to organize and supervise the work of others.
(ii) Substantial contributions to teaching/research and scholarship as evidenced by teaching innovations/quality of papers published in professional journals of repute, adoption of results of research/extension education.
- Matric level certificate of Punjabi Language (if not, the candidate is required to pass the same within one year of appointment).
Name of Post: Assistant Professor (Livestock Production)
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs.6000/- G.P.
- B.V.Sc. / B.V.Sc. & A.H. atleast with second division
- Master’s degree in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension/ Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education/ Livestock Production & Management/ Animal Breeding/ Animal Breeding & Genetics/ Animal Nutrition/ Animal Reproduction/ Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics/ Veterinary Medicine/ Epidemiology & Preventive Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
Name of Post: Veterinary Officer
No of Posts: 02
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs.5400/- G.P.
- M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Surgery and Radiology/Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics /Animal Nutrition/Animal Genetics & Breeding/Livestock Production Management/ Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education.
- Must have passed Punjabi at Matric level.
Name of Post: Clerks
No of Posts: 15
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+ 3200/- GP
i) Graduate from recognized University.
ii) Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer or “Information Technology in Office Productivity Application” or “Desktop Publishing Applications” from a Govt. recognized Institution or a reputed Institution, which is ISO 9001, certified.
Name of Post: Skilled Support Staff
No of Posts: 06
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs.1800 G.P.
1. Applicant should have passed 10+2
2. Applicant should have passed Punjabi upto Matric level.
3. Willing to do manual work at Agriculture/Livestock Farm.
4. Applicant should have at least two years or more working experience in KVKs/Govt. University/Research Institutes.
Name of Post: Mali/Gardner
No of Posts: 03
Pay Scale: Rs. 4900-10680+ 1650/- GP
1. 10+2 in any stream and Gardner Training Course (of at least six months duration) from a recognized College/Institution/University.
2. Must have passed Punjabi upto Matric level.
3. At least five years’ experience in the work of Gardner/Mali from a Govt. institution.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application form may be downloaded from the University Website. along with self-addressed envelope (9”x4”) along with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- must be attached with the application form and send to the Registrar, GADVASU on or before 20-03-2018.
Download Official Advertisement