Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 359 Posts of Medical Officer (Specialists) on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 02, February 2016.
Date of Interview: 06, February 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Medical Officers (Specialists)
No of Posts: 359
Name of Specialty: Anesthesia, General Surgery, Medicine, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Skin &VD, TB & Chest.
Pay Scale: 15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2016.
Basic and Professional Qualification:
- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Terms & Conditions:
- Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six month of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. In case of Defense Service Personnel, which is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their application on the prescribed format available at above website along with scanned testimonials should be mailed through E-mail at email@example.com on or before 02.02.2016, 5:00
Interview Schedule: Eligible applicants should personally attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 06-02-2016 at 10:00 AM at the Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
Ajitgarh, (Mohali). Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|