Chandigarh State Aids Control Society, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts Blood Bank Laboratory Technician on contract basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 23, February 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Blood Bank Laboratory Technician
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 13000/- Per Month (Consolidates)
Age Limit: Age Limit is 60 Years.
• Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) OR
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.)
• Should have completed 10+2 before obtaining diploma or degree.
• The degree or diploma should be from a University/Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
• The candidate should be registered with the concerned Para-Medical Council if applicable
• Knowledge of computers.
• Post Graduate degree.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Minimum two years after degree and three years after diploma.
• Degree holders must have minimum six months experience in blood banking; Diploma holders must have minimum one year’s experience in blood banking.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications along with self attested photocopies of certificate/testimonials and one recent passport size photograph duly self attested and if applicable, a copy of OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority so as to reach the office of the Project Director, Chandigarh State AIDS Control Society, Chandigarh, International Hostel, Sector-15A, Near PGIMER, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh on or before 23.02.2016.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|