Central University of Punjab, Bathinda invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in various departments of University, on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 05, October 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Name of Departments & No of Posts:
- Center for Applied Agriculture -03
- Animal Sciences-01
- Chemical Sciences-02
- Computational Sciences -04
- Computer Science & Technology-03
- Economic Studies- 02
- Environmental Sciences & Technology-02
- Geography & Geology-03
- Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine -02
- Mathematics & Statistic-02
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products -01
- Physical Sciences -02
- Plant Sciences -02
- Sociology -04
- South & Central Asian Studies (Including Historical Studies) -03
- Mass Communication and Media Studies -07
- Financial Administration -07
1. The qualification required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2010 and subsequent amendments.
2. In addition to above, both Ph.D. and NET are mandatory required, to be eligible for the regular posts of Assistant Professor
3. For faculty positions of Department/ Centre for Education, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per NCTE 2014 regulations for M.Ed.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online on official website of Central University of Punjab, i.e. http://cup.edu.in/teaching_jobs.php on or before 05.10.2017. and The printout of the online applications form along with supporting documents must be submitted by 16.10.2017 by 1700 Hours.
Download Official Advertisement: