Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Medical Lab Technician, on Regular basis at Constituent Institute of the University, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 01, July 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
- Professor-6 (Surgical Oncology-1[UR], Medical Oncology-1[UR], Anaesthesia-1[UR], General Medicine-1[UR], Radiology-1[UR], Pathology-1[UR])
- Associate Professor -6 (Surgical Oncology-1[UR], Medical Oncology-1[UR], Radiation Oncology-1[UR], Anaesthesia-1[UR], General Medicine-1[UR], Radiology-1[UR])
- Assistant Professor-14 (Surgical Oncology-1[SC], Medical Oncology-2[UR-1, SC-1], Radiation Oncology-2 [UR-1, SC-1], Anaesthesia-1[SC], General Medicine-2 [UR-1, SC- 1], ENT-1[UR], Gynaecology-1[UR], Urology-1[ UR], Radiology-1[UR], Clinical Haematology-1[UR], Preventive Oncology-1[UR])
- Senior Resident -7 (Surgical Oncology-1 [UR-1], Medical Oncology-1 [UR-1], Radiation Oncology-1 [UR-1], Anaesthesia-1 [UR-1], General Medicine-1 [UR-1], Radiology-1 [UR-1], Pathology-1[UR-1])
- Junior Resident -6 [UR-4, SC-2]
- Medical Lab Technician-3 (UR-2,SC-1)(Pathology-1, Microbiology-1, IHBT-1), 7. Anaesthesia Technician-2[UR-1, SC-1]
1. Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+10000G.P
2. Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P
3. Assistant Professor – Rs..37400-67000+8600 G.P
4. Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- p.m ( tenure post)
5. Junior Resident – Rs. 35,000/- p.m. ( tenure post)
6. Medical Lab Technician Rs. 10300-34800+3600G.P
7. Anaesthesia Technician Rs. 10300-34800+3600 G.P
Qualification & Experience:-
Sr.No. 1 to 5– As per MCI norms.
Assistant Professor (Preventive Oncology) – M.D in Community Medicine with desirable experience in Oncology .
6. Medical Lab Techniciani)
Pathology – B.Sc. (MLT) from a recognized University/Institution. More than five years experience in histopathological techniques prefebably with NABL accreditation.
ii) Immuno-hematology & Blood Transfusion- B.Sc,(MLT) from a recognized University/Institution. More than five years experience in Blood Component prepration and storage and Apheresis.
iii) Microbiology – B.SC.(MLT) from a recognized University/Institution. More than five years experience in advanced Microbiological techniques preferably with NABL accreditation.
7. Anesthesia Technician- B.Sc.(OTT) from a recognized University/Institution. More than five years experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application form available on website of BFUHS, Faridkot, The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under:
i) For Sr.No. 1 to 5 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
ii) for Sr.No. 6,7 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
so as to reach the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 1.7.2016 upto 05.00 PM.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|