Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professors, Radiotherapy Technician, Senior Residents, Junior Residents, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last date: 31, December 2015
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Advanced Cancer Diagnostic Treatment & Research Centre, Bathinda
Name of Posts: Professor-2 Anaesthesia-1, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology-1
2.Associate Professor 4- Radiation Oncology-1, Anesthesia-1, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology-1, Pathology-1
3. Assistant Professor-14—Radiation Oncology-2, General Medicine-2, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology-1, Micro-biology-1, Bio-Chemistry-1, General Surgery-2, Surgical Oncology-2, Medical Oncology-2, Dentistry-1
Radiotherapy Technician- 2,
GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot
5. Professor-4- Orthopaedics-1, Nuclear Medicine-1, Peadiatric-1, Ophthalmology-1
6.Associate Professor-5 Paediatrics-2, Orthopaedics-2, Nuclear Medicine-1
7. Assistant Professor-8- Neurosurgery-2, Gastroentrology-1, Nephrology-1, Cardiology-2,
8. *Senior Resident –14 Paediatrics-2, Surgery-4, Radio-diagnosis-2, Aneasthesia-4,
9. Junior Resident- 16
Drug De-addiction Centre Bathinda
10. Assistant Professor -1 (Psychiatry)
1. Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+10000G.P
2. Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P
3. Assistant Professor – Rs..37400-67000+8600 G.P
4. Radiotherapy Technician- Rs. 10300-34800+3600 G.P
5. Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- p.m ( tenure post)
6. Junior Resident – Rs. 35,000/- p.m. ( tenure post)
Qualification & Experience:
Sr.No. 1 to 3, 5 to 10– As per MCI norms.
Assistant Professor (Dentistry) – MDS in Oral Surgery from an institution recognized by the Dental Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Dental Council or with any duly constituted Dental Council in India. Three years experience as Senior Resident.
4. Radiotherapy Technician – B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radiotherapy) from a recognized University.
i) For Sr.No. 1 to 3, 5 to 10 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
ii) for Sr.No. 4 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc. so as to reach the the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 31.12.2015 upto 05.00 PM.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|