Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of 418 JBT Teachers (Junior Basic Teachers) on contractual basis as per following details at fixed remuneration of Rs. 39422/- as revised from time to time by the society, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 01, November 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Junior Basic Teachers (JBT)
No of Posts: 418
Salary: Rs. 39422/- as revised from time to time by the society.
Age Limit: The age limit for the posts of JBT is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01-01-2018.
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Applications can be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from 08.10.2018 (10.00 AM onwards) to 01.11.2018 (upto 5.00 PM) with non-refundable fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC candidates). However, last date to deposit the fee is 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM).Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may apply online on official Website of NITTTR, Chandigarh i.e. http://www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in from 08.10.2018. to 01.11.2018.