School of Public Health, and Zoonoses, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animals Sciences University, Ludhiana invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Research Assistant. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Date of Interview: 22, September 2015.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Research Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 18000/- Per Month.
- B.V.Sc & A.H. / B.V.Sc / B.Sc in life sciences/ B. Pharma with a minimum OCPA of 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% Marks.
- M.V.Sc in any Veterinary subject preferably in Veterinary Public Health or M.Sc Microbiology/ M.Sc Life Sciences,/ M.Pharma with a minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 basis or 65% Marks.
- Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric Level is required as project involves a lot of field work. A Candidate without knowledge of Punjabi would only be considered for appointment provided no candidate in that category. with the knowledge in Punjabi is available.
Desirable: Candidate with B.V.Sc & A.H degree will be preferred.
- The Post is purely a field job and involves daily visit to different villages for sample, data collection, and survey.
- To Assist in processing samples to be analyzed using HPLC and molecular detection test.
- any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by P.I.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may attend the Walk In Interview on 22.09.2015 in the office of the Director, School of Public Health, and Zoonoses, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animals Sciences University, Ludhiana.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|