Directorate of Education, Shromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Assistant Professors, in different colleges of DESGPC, Affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala, on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 31, May 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib
- Psychology-01, Sociology-01, Botany-01, Agriculture (Plant Genetics)-01
General Sukhdev Singh Dewan Gurbachan Singh Khalsa College, Patiala
- Fine Arts-01, Geography-01
Guru Nanak College, Budhlada, Mansa.
- Physics-01, Hindi-01, Political Science-01, Fashion Technology-01, Botany-01
Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Sri Anandpur Sahib
- Physics-01, Botany -01, Agriculture -02, System Analyst -01
Guru Hargobind Sahib Khalsa Girls College, Karhali Sahib, Patiala.
- Physics-01, Chemistry -01.
Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Gehal, Barnala
- English -01, Commerce-01, Computer Science-01, Chemistry -01, Physics-01
Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College for Girls, Aakar, Patiala.
- Computer Science-01
Dashmesh Khalsa College, Nabha Sahib, Zirakpur, Mohali
- Mathematics -01, Chemistry -01
Bibi Sharan Kaur Khalsa College, Sri Chamkaur Sahib
- Agriculture (Specialization in Vegetable Science)-01, Mathematics-01, Chemistry -01
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their on prescribed application form, download application form here to apply, so as to reach the office of the Directorate of Education, SGPC, Panth Ratan Jathedar Gurcharan Singh Tohra Institute of Advanced Studies in Sikhism, Bahadurgarh, District Patiala, with testimonials along with Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favor of Director Education, SGPC, Payable at Chandigarh, through Speed Post/ Registered Post.
- A Copy of the Application must be Send to the Dean, College Development Council, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Separate application form and Demand Draft required if applying for more than One Post.
- Reservation SC/ ST candidates and persons with disabilities will be followed as per the rules of Punjabi University, Patiala/ Punjab Govt./ Govt. of India. as the Case may be.
- The Candidate must have passed Punjabi upto Matric level.
- Sikh Candidates should not be Patit.
- No of Posts may vary.