Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee Recruits 02 Junior Scientific Assistant.
Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee, Paryavaran Bhawan, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 02 posts of Junior Scientific Assistant purely on contract basis. initial for One Year. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 05, March 2015.
Vacancy Details are given below:
Name of Posts: Junior Scientific Assistant
No of Posts: 02
Age Limit: Up to 35 Years.
Salary: Rs. 27400/-
Eligibility/ Qualification: Essential: A Degree in Science with 5 Years of Experience in the line preferably in pollution control or related subject.
Desirable: Master’s Degree in Science.
The Selection Criteria will consist of following stages:
1. Written Test: 85 Marks.
2. Interview: 15 Marks.
Procedure to be adopted:
- While inviting applications, the candidate will furnish the information in the prescribed format.
- All the eligible candidates will be called for Interview.
- Candidates at least equal to 03 times of the number of vacancy will be called for the interview on the basis of marks obtained in the written test as per merit.
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed format complete in all respect, along with relevant documents i.e Educational Qualification/ Age Proof/ Experience/ should reach in the office of the Member Secretary, Chandigarh Pollution control Committee, Paryavaran Bhawan, Madhya Marg, Sector 19-B Chandigarh by 05, March 2015.up to 5.00. P,M. the candidates applied in response to earlier advertisement dated 22.01.2014 need not to apply again.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influences, political or otherwise will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The Decision of competent Authority of Chandigarh Pollution control committee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application,
- Mode of selection and conduct of interview shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Incomplete applications or not in proper format or after due date will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for Written test/ Interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|