Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 61 Posts of Staff Nurses for Special New Born Care Unit, for the Health Department, Punjab Govt. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 12, April 2016.
Date of Written Test: 24, April 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Staff Nurses (Special New Born Care Unit)
No of Posts: 61
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300 – 34800 + GP 4600/-
Age Limit: 18-37 Years as 01.01.2016.
- Should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution.
- Should possess a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University or institution.
- Should also possess a Special Training Certificate in Neonatology or Fellowship and
- Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council established under the Punjab Nurses Registration Act, 1932 (Punjab Act No. 1 of 1932) which may be amended from time to time.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online on official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, i.e. http://bfuhs.ac.in on or before 12.04.2016.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|