Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card on 20-Sep-2016.
Punjab Civil Secretariat, Govt. of Punjab has published notification for the tentative dates of Written Examination for the 120 Posts of Senior Assistant in the department of General Administration, other guidelines for the written examination and type test read given below:
Vacancy Details are given below:
Name of Posts: Senior Assistant
No of Posts: 120
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+4400 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Between 18- 37 Years as on 01.01.2016.
- The Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, or Institution.
- Possess at least 120 Hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer of Information Technology, in office productivity application or desktop publishing applications from a government recognized Institute or from reputed institute which is ISO 9001 Certified. OR
- Possess a Computed information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificated of department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC ) of Government of India. the Person so appointed as Senior Assistant shall have to qualify test in Punjabi and English Typewriting on Computer.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard from any recognized institution/ Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency test conducted by the Department of Languages, Govt. of Punjab.
Tentative Dates to Remember:
- The Place of Exam and Admit Card will be available on official website Shortly.
- The Candidates must ensure to reach the allotted center one hour before scheduled time.
- The Candidate should bring the Printed copy of admit card along with their Identity Proof in Original i.e. Either of Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Pan Card or Driving Licence.
- The Candidate is not allowed to carry any electronic device/ gadget, mobile phone, calculator, explosive material or sharp edge weapon or blade etc. in the examination hall.
- The Candidate Must possess the required qualification/ reservation and other relevant certificates before the Date of Submission the Online Application. The Application of the Candidate will be rejected if the candidate does not fulfill the required qualification/ reservation criteria before the last date of filling of online application.