Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab Govt. invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 13 posts of Finance Officers in this Department for Amritsar Division No. 1,2 &3, Garshankar, Hoshiarpur Division No. 1, Nawanshaher, Jalandhar Division No. 1 & 2, EE-2 Pathankot, Abohar, Fazilka, Barnala and, Ferozepur Division No. 1., other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 15, October 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Finance Officers
No of Posts: 13
Divisions Wise No of Posts: Amritsar Division No. 1,2 &3, Garhshankar, Hoshiarpur Division No. 1, Nawanshaher, Jalandhar Division No. 1 & 2, EE-2 Pathankot, Abohar, Fazilka, Barnala and, Ferozepur Division No. 1.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Qualification and Experience
- Officials retired from Finance Department/A.G. Punjab as Section Officer/AC(F&A)/DC (F&A), Divisional Accountant or Retired as Superintendent Accounts Branch having at least five years experience.
- Strong accounting skills, incl. Consolidation of accounts.
- Ability to manage, Monitor a large and spread out operations.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Punjabi Language. (At least Matriculation passed with Punjabi Language).
- Ensure that adequate internal control (including segregation of duties) is in place supports the payment and receipts.
- Ensuring timely consolidation of accounts financial statements.
- Render monthly accounts to the AG on a timely basis.
- Assist to ensure that the funds are allocated to the DOs in a timely manner for better results
- Maintaining a database for monitoring the fund release to GPWSCs, audit reports and compliance with audit reports of the concurrent auditors
- Facilitate internal audit of the Divisional and other levels.
- Supports in imparting FM training to the GPWSC accountants and members
- Facilitate external audit by the AG.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on plain paper giving details of educational qualification with percentage of marks and experience, so as to reach the office of the Head, Deptt. of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab,Water Works Complex Phase- 2,
S.A.S Nagar (Mohali) on or before 15.11.2016.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||facebook.com/punjabjobportal|