Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment of Associate Professor (Computer Science)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Associate Professor (Computer Science) in the department of Ministry of Defence. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 29, January 2015.
Vacancy Details are given below:
Name of Positions: Associate Professor (Computer Science)
No of Positions: 04
- Rs.37400-67000/- plus Rs. 9,000/- (Academic Grade Pay) (Total emoluments excluding TA HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.98,000/-p.m. approximately.)
Age Limit :
Not exceeding 45 Years for UR and 48 years for OBC as on normal closing date.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science.
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score of 300 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) by the University Grants Commission.
- Minimum of eight years’ of experience of teaching and or research in Computer Science in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of five publications as books and or research/ policy papers.
In addition to primary duty of teaching, an Associate Professor would participate in all academic/social events. He/she would assist the Head of Department in revision of syllabus and day-to-day functioning of the Department. Special duties such as Officer In charge examination, Library, NDA journals are assigned to Associate Professors.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|