Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana (SSSC) Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 352 Clerk, for filling up the Vacant Posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Haryana, as per details given below, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 07, February 2019.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Clerk
No of Posts: 352
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+ 3200 Grade Pay
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years.
Qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University. He/She should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Selection should based on Written Examination followed by proficiency test on Computer.
- Written Exam (only for qualifying-100 Marks, GK 50 Marks, English 50 Marks.)
- Computer Proficiency Test (English Typing & Excel)
- English Typing Test
- Total Time Duration 02 Hours
How to Apply:
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab).
- Click on Online Registration for New User
- Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Download Official Advertisement