Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab Government, has issued the Notification Regarding Stenography Test for the Posts of Steno-Typist and Junior Scale Stenographer wide Advertisement No 4/2016. Stenography Test would be conduct on 24, October 2017. Candidates can download their Admit Card from Official Website of Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab. Admit Card is mandatory for Stenography Test.
Instructions to Download Admit Card:
- Admit Card Download Link Activated
- Visit Download Button given Below
- Fill Your Registration No & Password.
- Check Your Personal Details i.e. Name/ Father’s Name, Roll No.
- Click on Download Button.
- Take Print Out of Your Admit card & Do Your Signature on admit card.
Instructions For Candidates For Stenography Test:
- Candidates Should reach the examination center 1 Hour Ago from exam starts along with Your Admit Card & Photo ID.
- If any candidate possess invalid or suspicious Id Proof then examiner have power to restrict him/her from sitting in the exam.
- Ration Card is not Consider as valid ID Proof.
- Entry in examination center will start 30 minutes before from the exam time.
- Do Your Signature & Make impression of your left hand on attendance sheet.
- Candidates shouldn’t possess any electronic device in examination center.
Download Stenography Admit Card