Society for Promotion of Information Technology in Chandigarh invites applications form the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Team Lead (GIS) on contract basis, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 28, January 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Team Lead (GIS)
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.65000 – 75000/-* Per Month.
Skills Required: ArcView, ArcGIS, MapInfo, Geomatica, Geomedia, QGIS, RDBMS
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Management as well as Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing.
Experience:Candidate should have atleast 7 years experience in GIS and Remore Sensing domain and should have Proven record of leading team of atleast 4 members. Candidate should have working experience in GIS software like ArcView, ArcGIS, MapInfo, Geomatica, Geomedia, QGIS, Etc; Web Technology; RDBMS; GPS.
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions should apply only through the online Application form available on spicindia.com. After submission of the online application, candidate should take printout of the form and attach the photograph and Bank Draft (if any) with form and bring it along with them at the time of interview.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate, All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print (2 copies), which will have Application ID allotted online as well as other details filled by the candidate. One Copy is to be retained by the candidate and the second copy along with demand draft/cash must submitted at SPIC office at the time of Interview.
- Any application form submitted by candidate without demand draft/cash will not be entertained.
- In case requirement of duplicate printout of the application form, same can be accessed by the URL provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|