Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib (SGGSWU), Fatehgarh Sahib Recruits Professor, Associate Professor.
Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib (Punjab) invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Professor, Associate Professor in the departments of University, Other Details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Vacancies Details are given below:
|Computer Science & Engineering||02||03|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||01||02|
Pay Bands for different posts are as follows:
Professor : Pay Band Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP of Rs.10,000/-
Associate Professor : Pay Band Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP of Rs.9,000/-
Essential Qualifications for Professors and Associate Professors:
As per “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION 2010. “ For details, refer to http://www.ugc.ac.in/policy/englishgazette.pdf
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their Application forms along with API form (available at University website www.sggswu.org) complete in all respects along with necessary documents and application fee of Rs. 500/- should be sent to the Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib – 140406 (Punjab).
Application Fee: Application should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft Rs.500/-, drawn in favour of Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib.
- Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one department need to send separate applications.
- Mere eligibility/Fulfillment of essential qualifications will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The university reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No information will be sent to those candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible to the candidates for attending the interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|