Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, (SGGSWU, FatehGarh Sahib), invites Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. in various disciplines, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 26, July 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 44
Name of Department :
- Food Processing Technology -03
- Computer Applications -04
- Mathematics -05
- Physics -06
- Chemistry -04
- Agriculture -01
- English -06
- Sociology -03
- History -03
- Economics -03
- Journalism & Mass Communication -01
- Physical Education & Sports Studies -03
- Education -01
- Physiotherapy -01
Salary: Pay Scale as per UGC Norms.
Qualification : Qualification as per UGC Norms.
- The number of vacancies shown above is provisional and may vary. The nature of vacancies may change at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the University reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
- The candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors must have cleared NET, where ever applicable or should have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009.
- The Selection Criteria for the faculty positions will be as per latest UGC guidelines with regard to Qualification, Experience and API scores etc.
- The candidates, who have already applied in response to advertisement no. 42/2017 for Faculty Openings, need not apply again. However, they can submit additional information/documents, if any, before the last date of submission of applications.
- Any application without required certificates/testimonials is liable to be rejected
- All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities. Further, attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/Institution/ Board, failing which the Institute will apply its own conversion criteria.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph etc. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/ recruitment.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications in the prescribed format. Candidates can download the same from the University website www.sggswu.edu.in , along with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib” payable at Fatehgarh Sahib. Application forms and ten copies of Bio-data sheet complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates, list of publications and the prescribed application fee should reach The Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib- 140406, on or before 26.07.2017 by 5:00 pm. Applications received after last date (due to Postal/Courier delays) will not be considered.a
Download Official Advertisement: