Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab, has issued the Notification for Font Uses in Typing Tests Conducting by SSSB, Punjab. before today Asees Font is typing Test font in Typing Tests conducted by SSSB, Punjab, But Now Asees Font is no more to use in Typing Test.
As you know that, PSSSB had announced recruitment notice to hire various candidates for Data Entry Operator (DEO) under Adv No 03 of 2016 and Clerk cum Data Entry operator under Adv No.04 of 2016. Now , PSSSB recruitment authority have announced that they will conduct their Punjabi typing test in UNICODE FONT RAVI only. So, candidates are advised to start practicing in RAVI font.
So applicants who are preparing for typing test, they must practice in RAVI Font only.
How to Download Ravi Unicode Font and How to Install Ravi Font in Your Computer.
Click on Download to Download Ravi Font.
- Download RAVI font from link given below.
- Open the downloads folder or location where you have downloaded the RAVI font.
- Double click on font file.
- Click on Install button.
- Now open Control Panel.
- Click on Region and Language
- Click on Keyboard and Language.
- Click on Change Keyboard.
- Click on Add button and Select Punjabi Language.
- Open Microsoft word and Select RAVI Font
- Change the Language EN to PN from Taskbar.