Directorate Defense Services Welfare, Punjab, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in Rajya Sainik Board, Punjab. other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc, are given below:
Last Date: 20, April 2015
Vacancy Details are given below:
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Name of Post: Officer on Special Duty (OSD)
No of Posts: 01
- Should be Retired Commissioned officer from the Army in the rank of Lt. Colonel or equivalent rank from the Navy and Air Force,
- Applicant should be a resident of Punjab.
- 10th Level Punjabi Pass certificates issued by recognized Board/ University.
- The Preference will be given to those who have computer knowledge and expert in Accounts.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of Record of Services, Domicile Certificates of Punjab, should reach to the office of the Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board, Punjab. Punjab Sainik Bhawan, Sector 21-D, Chandigarh on or before 20, April 2015.
- The Incomplete applications and applications received after specified date, will not be considered.
- The Age should not be more than 60 Years as on 01.01.2015.
- Applicants will bring original certificates documents at the time of Interview. which will be communicated later on.
- Any Clarification can be obtained from Deputy Director (HQ) on telephone Number 0172-2707345.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|