R & D Scientist (Project) Job at National Bran Research Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana.
National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana) invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of R & D Scientist (Project). in a project funded by Department of Biotechnology. Other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Walk in Interview: 19, January 2015.
Vacancy Details are given below:
Name of the Post: R & D Scientist (Project)
No of Posts: 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- ME / M.Tech (Electrical / electronics or Computer Science / Application).
- At least 60% marks throughout from matriculation onwards
- Statement of purpose involving neuroimaging (fMRI and MRS) on brain research
- Advance signal processing scheme development for brain research
- 35 years (as on date of walk-in-interview at NBRC i.e. 19th January, 2015)
- Rs. 35,000/- pm + 3% increment per year
- Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-in-interview at 11.00 A.M. on 19th January, 2015 at National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
- The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC and as per availability in the Hostel at NBRC Campus, Manesar.
- For further enquiry about the ongoing projects and available position, please visit lab website http://www.nbrc.ac.in/faculty/pravat; or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|