Punjab Police, Govt. of Punjab invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 289 Posts of Male/ Female Constables (Sports Persons) in Different Cadres of Punjab Police, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 14, December 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Constables (Sports Persons)
No of Posts: 289
Age Limit: 18-28 Years (As on 01.01.2016)(Age Relaxation For SC/BC As Per Govt Rules)
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+3200 Grade Pay
- The Minimum Educational Qualification Shall Be 10+2 Or Its Equivalent From Recognized Education Board/University.
- The Candidate Must Have Passed Punjabi As One Of The Subject In Matriculation Or Its Other Equivalent Examination In Punjabi Language.
- Achievements In Sports –Representation By Candidate At National Or All India Inter University Level Competitions Recognized By Indian Olympic Association /National Fedrations Is Mandatory.
- Physical Standards- Male-5’-5” Female-5’-2”
No of Vacancies Cadre Wise:
- District Police-146(Male-110,Female-36)
- District Police Cadre(Drivers)-23
- Armed Police Cadre-77
- Mounted Armed Police -01
- Special Protection Unit(Armed Police Cadre)-06
- Intelligence Cadre-22
No of Vacancies Game/ Event Wise:
|Name Of Discipline||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies||Total|
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online on official website of Punjab Police i.e. http://punjabpolicerecruitment.in Registration will be start on 24.11.2016. Candidates Apply online on or before 14.12.2016.