Punjab Police, Govt of Punjab invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 112 Intelligence Officer (Sub Inspectors Rank) in the Intelligence Wing of Punjab Police. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 28, September 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Intelligence Officer (Sub Inspectors Rank)
No of Posts: 112
Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800+4600 Grade Pay
Age Limit: 21 Years to 28 Years As on 01.01.2016.
- Should be graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidates should also possess an ‘O’ level certificate of Information Technology from department for Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) or National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, (NIELIT) or its equivalent institution recognized by the government of India, or any state government.
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E in Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Systems or BCA or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution. as the case may be.
How to apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 ?
- First of all visit official website “www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in“.
- Look around for “Punjab Police Intelligence Wing Recruitment 2016 in the Rank of Sub Inspectors”.
- Fill application form.
- Upload signature and photograph.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on final Submit button.
- Save and Take a print of application form for future use.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||facebook.com/punjabjobportal|