Punjab Police, Govt of Punjab invites online applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Sub Inspector District Police Cadre, of Punjab Police. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 21, September 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Sub Inspector
No of Posts: 430
- Male Sub Inspector : 205
- Female Sub Inspector: 225
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+4600 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Between 18 Years to 28 Years as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Qualification: The Minimum Qualification for recruitment is Graduation as on date of advertisement, or its equivalent from a recognized University, it is Compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the Compulsory/ elective subject. passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized Education board/ University.
Selection Process: The Selection process shall consist of various stages as below:
- Physical Trails (Consisting of substance abuse(Drug Addiction) Test, Physical Screening Test (PST) and Physical Measurement Test.
- Written Exam-100 Marks.
- Interview cum Personality Test : 15 Marks.
Physical Standard Height
|Male||5’7″ (5 Feet 7 Inch)|
|Female||5’3″ (5 Feet 3 Inch)|
How to apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 ?
- First of all visit official website “www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in“.
- Look around for “SUB-INSPECTORS (Male/Female) IN DISTRICT POLICE CADRE of Punjab Police.
- Fill application form.
- Upload signature and photograph.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on final Submit button.
- Save and Take a print of application form for future use.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||facebook.com/punjabjobportal|