Punjab Legal Services Authority, Mohali Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Post of Clerks By Way of Transfer, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 15, March 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Clerks
No of Posts: Not Mentioned
Age Limit: The age of the applicant shall not exceed 45 years as on 01.01.2018.
- The employee should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution. AND
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop publishing applications from a Government Recognized Institution or a reputed Institution, which is ISO 9001, certified; OR
Possesses Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation or Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- The person so appointed must have qualified typing test in Punjabi and English typewriting either on computer or on manual typewriter conducted by the Board or the Appointing Authority as the case may be at a minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in his present or previous appointment.
- The employee must possess two years experience as clerk in the concerned department.
- The probation period of the official should have already been cleared by the present department.
How to Apply
The interested candidates may send their applications through their Heads of Department to the office of Punjab State Legal Services Authority, Site No. 126, Sector 69, SAS Nagar, Mohali on or before 15.03.2018 till 5 P.M.
Any application received after the last date or the application received without enclosing the No Objection Certificates from the concerned departments shall not be considered under any circumstances.