Punjab Civil Secretariat, Govt. of Punjab invites online Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the 120 Posts of Senior Assistant in the department of General Administration, on regular basis, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Apply Online Start On: 12, August 2016.
Last Date: 07, September 2016
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Posts: Senior Assistant
No of Posts: 120
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800+4400 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Between 18- 37 Years as on 01.01.2016.
- The Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, or Institution.
- Possess at least 120 Hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer of Information Technology, in office productivity application or desktop publishing applications from a government recognized Institute or from reputed institute which is ISO 9001 Certified. OR
- Possess a Computed information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificated of department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC ) of Government of India. the Person so appointed as Senior Assistant shall have to qualify test in Punjabi and English Typewriting on Computer.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard from any recognized institution/ Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency test conducted by the Department of Languages, Govt. of Punjab.
|SC/ST/ PH/ ESM/ (from Punjab)||Rs. 450/-|
Mode of Payment: Pay in Slip will be generated after filling the Online application form. Go to the Nearest branch of State Bank of Patiala and deposit requisite application fee using this pay in slip on next working day. last date for depositing the application fee is 08.09.2016. One copy of the Application pay in slip will be retained by the candidate and one copy must be attached with the print out of the completely filled application form to be deposited at PCS Cell, at Thapar University, Patiala.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online on http://govt.thapar.edu/pcs/login.htm on or before 07.09.2016.
Procedure to Apply:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password and prints the challan.
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees in any branch of State Bank of Patiala using the challan. Please note that bank charges will be extra @Rs.50/-. Users having Internet Banking facility of State Bank of Patiala are free to use “Power Jyoti Fee Collection (PUL)” Option under Payments/Transfers and fill Fee Type as “104” and press “Submit” button. After this candidate has to fill DOB in Validation Date Field and Form No. in Fee Reference No field and press Confirm button.
- Day 3 Candidate uploads his “Photograph”(jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen “Signature” image (jpg file upto 20 KB size). After this Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and sends it to PCS-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala following the instructions below:-
- Last Date for filling Online Application form is: 07-Sep-2016.
Along with printout of application please send the following:
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (either b/w or colored) to be attached.
- University Copy of challan form for payment of fees.
- Copy of matriculation certificate showing date of birth and proof of passing Punjabi
- Copy of marksheets and diploma/degree/certificate course of relevant qualification
- Copy of reservation certificates
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|