Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Comptroller, Assistant Professors, Assistant Biochemist, Assistant Plant Pathologist, Assistant Olericulturist, Assistant Seed Production Editor (Punjabi), Farm Manager, Clerks, Car/Jeep Driver, Messenger, Mali, Chowkidar, Beldar, Packer, Etc. other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 23, October 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
|Sr.No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Comptroller||Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs.10000 + Rs.2000|
|2.||Additional Director of Research (Horticulture & Food Science)||Rs.37400-67000+AGP Rs.10000/- + Rs.800|
|3.||Additional Director of Research (Farm Mechanization and Bio-energy)||Rs.37400-67000+AGP Rs.10000/- + Rs.800|
|5.||Associate Professor of Computer Science and Engg.||Rs.37400-67000+AGP Rs.9000/-|
|6.||Assistant Professor (Math.)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|7.||Assistant Professor (Botany)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|8.||Assistant Chemist (two posts)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|9.||Assistant Extension Specialist||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|10.||Assistant Biochemist||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|11.||Assistant Plant Pathologist (at outstation)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|12.||Assistant Olericulturist||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|13.||Assistant Seed Production Specialist (at outstation)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|14.||Assistant Professor (Food Science & Technology)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|15.||Editor (Punjabi)||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000 GP|
|16.||Farm Manager (at outstation)||Rs.9300-34800+Rs.4200 GP|
|17.||Clerks (Ludhiana/outstations)||Rs.10300-34800+3200/- GP|
|18.||Car/Jeep Driver||Rs.5910-20200+2400 GP|
|19.||Tractor Driver (Ludhiana/outstations)||Rs.5910-20200+2000 GP|
|20.||Messenger (Ludhiana/outstations)||Rs.4900-10680+Rs.1650 GP|
|21.||Chowkidar (Ludhiana/outstations)||Rs.4900-10680+Rs.1650 GP|
|22.||Mali (Ludhiana/outstations)||Rs.4900-10680+Rs.1650 GP|
|23.||Beldar (Ludhiana/outstations)||Rs.4900-10680+Rs.1650 GP|
Educational Qualification: For More Details about educational Qualification/ Age Limit, No of Posts, Etc. Please download official advertisement from below Download Link.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application form (along with detailed qualifications, experience required and other relevant information) so as to reach the office of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana, on or before 23.10.2017.
- Applications, which are incomplete/ not on the prescribed form/ received after the last date/ received without prescribed application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Post at Sr. No.1 to 3 are tenurial posts for a term of four years
- Number of posts at Sr. No. to 4 to 24 can be increased/decreased or withdrawn without any prior notice.
- Appointment for posts at Sr. No.4 to 15 shall be co-terminus with the scheme in which
these are provided.
- For posts at Sr.No. 6 to 15 only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- For posts at Sr.No.1 to 15, the minimum age of entry is 18 years and retirement age is 60 years.
- For posts at Sr. No. 16 to 24 age not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2017. Reservation and relaxation in age will be applicable as per Punjab Government policy.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed upto 45 years in the case of persons already in employment of the Punjab Government/other state government or the Government of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the requisite qualifications by the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 23.10.2017.
- For Post at Sr.No. 6 to 24: 3% of the posts are reserved for physically handicapped persons belonging to Punjab state with 40% or more disability and the breakup of this reservation is as under:-
i) Blindness of low vision : 1%
ii) Hearing Impairment : 1%
iii) Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (Ortho impaired) : 1%
Attested copies of the Certificates regarding proof of handicapped and extent thereof, issued by Civil Surgeon of the district or place of which applicant is a permanent resident should be attached. It would also be certified in the medical certificate that the applicant is otherwise fit for the post he/she is applying for. However, if eligible persons are not found available in response to this advertisement, the posts will be filled out of other category/ categories and the points meant for persons with disabilities shall be carried forward for being filled from future vacancies.
- While making any correspondence with reference to the above recruitment, the candidate must mention his/her contact number.
- All the candidates should attach photo copies of their qualifications(Detail Marks Cards), experience and other relevant documents failing which no mark(s) (wherever applicable) will be awarded to them and they can also be declared ineligible for the post in absence of these documents.
- Pay scales and other service conditions for the above posts wherever applicable will be governed as per Punjab Government’s notification No.7/204/2012-4FP1/60 dated 15.1.2015 and circular No.7/204/2012-4FP1/66 dated 15.1.2015 and any other instructions issued by Punjab Government from time to time in this regard.
- All the updates and notices regarding these posts will be uploaded on the website www.pau.edu. Thus the candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis. No separate information be sent through post or other means. Any information uploaded on the above mentioned website will be deemed to have reached the candidates and responsibility for not visiting the site and responding thereto in time, will be entirely of the candidates.
- Though every care has been taken, yet any mistake crept inadvertently is subject to correction.