Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana Recruitment of Research Fellow.
Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the posts of Research Fellow on contractual basis for a period of six months provided in the scheme “ICAR National Professor Scheme- Assessment, prediction and enhancement of biotic carbon sequestration in Agricultural Soils ICAR-29 (PC-2077)”. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 13, February 2015.
Vacancy Details are given below:
Name of Project: ICAR National Professor Scheme- Assessment, prediction and enhancement of biotic carbon sequestration in Agricultural Soils ICAR-29 (PC-2077).
Name of Post: Research Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.23000/- plus HRA per month fixed for M.Sc. and Rs.24000/- plus HRA per month fixed.
- B. Sc with minimum OGPA of 2.00/4.00 basis or OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
- M.Sc /Ph.D in Soil Science with experience in modelling with minimum OGPA 3.40/4.00 basis or OCPA 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit their applications to the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana. on or before 13, February 2015.The candidates should appear for interview on 19-2-2015 at 11.30 A.M. in the office room of Head of the Department.
- No separate information for interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The incomplete applications or unsupported by requisite documents will not be entertained.
The application form for the above said post may be obtained from the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science by submitting a bank draft for Rs.200/- issued in favour of Comptroller, PAU, and Ludhiana.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|