Government of Punjab state is now invites the applicants for submitting their applications for being a part of coming Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 which is going to be held on 31, December 2017. Lots of candidates are waiting for PSTET Application Form 2017 to take part in PSTET 2017 and there wait has ended now because at this time these application forms are available to apply in online mode at the main site of this exam. All the applicable and interested candidates must get benefit of these application forms and submit it as soon as they can before passing out the last date of submission of application forms. Some days are remaining for submitting the PSTET Application Form 2017, candidates should hurry up and apply soon for it.
Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 10, January 2017
Last Date for Completion of Form after confirmation of deposit of Fee: 12, January 2018
Date of Editing of Particulars: 15, January 2018
Date of TET Exam: 11, February 2018
Every year for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test lots of candidates apply and appear in it. According to the information this test is also called as PSTET which is a most famous name of this test and this exam is taken every year by this state government from all those candidates who have enough qualification to get a government teacher job. On the basis of this exam measurement of an eligibility of a candidates is done for filling the teacher posts in various state government schools. At this time this state government is preparing for taking PSTET 2017 from the applicable and interested candidates. Candidates who want to become a part of this test they all should submit their PSTET 2017 Application Form before passing out the last date of submission of application forms. Check its eligibility requirements from below before apply.
How to Apply
The applicants must remember the following points while applying for the Punjab TET:
- The candidates need to visit the official website at http://educationrecruitmentboard.com
- There they will get the link for completing their registration process
- The candidates will have to update some basic information
- Once the registration is complete, the candidates will receive the login details
- With the username and password, they will have to login again and fill up the application process with all the relevant details
- The recent passport size photograph and signature is required while filling up the application form, so the candidates are requested to keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature handy
- Once the application form is duly filled, click on the challan print and take a printout of the same
- The candidates need to deposit their application fee with the challan
- When the payment is done, the candidates will have to update the transaction details like the deposit amount, transaction id, etc.
- Click on Save and then submit the application form
- A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to download and submit to the District Education Officer
- The candidates who have filled up the application form correctly and have met the eligibility criteria completely will get the admit card.
Application Fee of PSTET 2017
The general candidates will have to pay Rs. 600 for Paper I and in case they are applying for both the papers, then they will have to pay Rs. 600. For SC/ ST candidates, the payment is Rs. 300 for Paper I and for both the papers, the payment is Rs 600.
Start Apply online: 19, December 2017
Last Date to Apply: 26, December 2017 (Up to 11.00 P.M.)
Last Date for Fee Deposit (through Bank): 22, December 2017 to 27, December 2017.
Click Here to Apply: http://educationrecruitmentboard.com
Download Official Advertisement