School of Agricultural Biotechnology ,PAU, Ludhiana, invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Project Fellow for initial 2 years in the Project “Rapid production of virus free daisy trangerine of Carrizo rootstock by in vitro shoot tip gifting, UGC-16 (7066)” for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme which ever is earlier. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last date: 30, March 2015.
Vacancy Details i.e Essential Qualification, experience,age limit, etc. are given below:
Name of Post: Project Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs 14,000/- per month fixed for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/-
- B.Sc. Agri./B.Sc. Biotechnology/B.Tech. Biotechnology with minimum OGPA 2.00/4.00/OCPA 5.00/10.00 or 50% marks.
- Second class M.Sc. Degree in any discipline of Agricultural Sciences/Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH).
- Age should be below 40 years at the time of appointment.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Horticulture.
- Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.
- The candidate should appear for interview on 6/4/2015 at 11.00 A.M. in the office of the Director
School of Agricultural Biotechnology.
- No separate information for interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed proforma available in the office of undersigned on payment of Rs.200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. along with attested copies of certificates.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|