Project Assistant Job in Panjab University Chandigarh
Panjab University, Chandigarh Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Project Assistant (purely temporary). of Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) . The CIC-B is sponsored by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Govt. of India. on purely temporary basis. other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 27, January 2015.
Vacancies Details are given below:
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Project : University Innovation Cluster in Biotechnology.
Essential Qualification :
M.Sc. degree in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Microbial Biotechnology having experience in field of applied Microbiology or Biotechnology.
Emoluments : Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- The duration of the project is initially for four years.
- The candidates will be appointed initially for a period of one year and extended on the basis of yearly evaluation.
- The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be informed through E.mail or telephone.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates submit their application or or before 27, January 2015. by E-Mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org and the hard copy of the same be sent by post to the office of Prof. Rupinder Tewari, Chief Coordinator Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology (CIC-B) CIL Building Panjab University, Chandigarh.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|