Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to fill up the Posts of 34 Senior Assistant in the Department of
Cooperation, Govt.of Punjab. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 20, February 2019.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Senior Assistants
No of Posts: 34
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800+ 4400 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age ason 01-01-2019.
- Possesses the Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University or Institution And
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hand on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office Productivity applications. or desktop publishing applications from a Govt. Recognized Institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 Certified.
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
- The Persons so appointed as Senior Assistant shall have, before his appointment, passed a test in English and Punjabi respectively, typewriting on computer to be conducted by the Commission at a speed of thirty words per minute.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard is essential.
The Commission shall hold competitive examination and typewriting test for recruitment to these posts details of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of General Information for the Candidates available on website.
The Candidates must posses the requisite qualification before or by 20.02.2019. i.e last date of submission of online application forms.
Candidates must refer to General Information for the Candidates available on PPSC website,
How to Apply
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 20.02.2019.