Postman Jobs In Haryana Circle
Department of Posts, Govt of India Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Vacant Posts of Postman in different divisions of Haryana Circle. other details of these posts like age, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 10, February 2015.
Vacancies details are given below:
Name of Posts: Postman
No of Posts: 62
- Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band -1) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 and Admissible Allowance.
- Between 18-27 Years. The Age Limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to schedule caste upto 5 Years and for candidates belongs to Other Backward castes up to 3 Years and for Government servants up to 40 Years, for Physical Handicapped candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government time to time.
- Matriculation from recognized Board or University.
Pattern and Syllabus of Examination:
The candidates shall be subjected to an aptitude test of 100 Marks of the level of 10th Class covering the Subjects/ given below:
- Part A 25 Questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Analytical Ability
- Part B 25 Questions on Mathematics – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Part C 25 Questions on English Language -Objective Type Question.
- Part D 25 Questions on Hindi Language- Objective Type/ Multiple Choice.
Duration of Examination: 120 Minutes.
- The Application forms shall be sold at a price of Rs.125/- and the sale will be through all Head Post Offices and Identified Post offices in the Circle. The Sale will Commence from 29, December 2014.
- The Candidates have to pay the prescribed examination fee of Rs.400/- and it should be deposited in any of the post offices in the Haryana Circle and obtained ACG-67 /UCR receipt.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For official Website||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|