Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company, (PMIDC) Department of Local Govt. Govt. of Punjab invites applications form the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of Senior Assistant Manager- Solid Waste Management, other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 10, April 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Senior Assistant Manager
No of Posts: 04
Age Limit: Maximum 62 Years as on 31.03.2018.
Salary: Rs. 75,000/- Per Month.
Place of Posting
01 For DDR Ludhiana and MC Patiala,
01 For MC Jalandhar and DDR Jalandhar including MC Phagwara.
01 For MC Pathankot and MC Hoshiarpur
01 For MC Moga and DDR Ferozepur
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering.
- Candidate must be Punjabi Passed till Matric Standard.
- 07 Years experience in handling the municipal solid waste management/ urban public infrastructure in public or private sector.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in solid waste management.
- Excellent oral communication and reading skills.
- Basic Computer skills including MS Office/ Internet and web based Activities.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application proforma download from given below link. containing details of Educational/ Technical & Professional Qualification and career history/ detailed experience. so as to reach the office of the Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company, (PMIDC) Department of Local Govt. Punjab Municipal Bhawan, Plot No 3, 5th Floor, Room no 521, Sector 35-A, Chandigarh on or before 10.04.2018.