Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh invites applications form the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up 02 Posts of Technical Officer/ Data Analyst for One Year. other details of these posts like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 24, January 2016.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Project: Skill Building for data use at district and sub-district levels in Haryana
Name of Posts: Technical Officer/ Data Analyst
No of Posts: 02
Place of Work: Various Districts of Haryana
Total Consolidated Emoluments: Rs 25000/- per month plus Rs 500 per day for field work ( No other allowance admissible).
- MPH/MD Community Medicine OR
MBBS with atleast one year experience in health programmes OR
Graduation in computer sciences/ information technology / B.Tech /MBA with atleast one year experience in managing data of Govt. health programmes or in related health projects
- Ability to use MS Excel for data analysis, graphic presentations and data interpretations, formula writing, programme writing, preparing pivot tables etc.
- Ability to write, type and edit reports and use MS Word
- Ability to use Power point for making presentations
- Good communication skills for making presentations and interaction with senior officers in the district and state.
- Should be fluent in Hindi and English
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their application by filling the above format and should self certify whether they possess each of the above eligibility condition. Submit in the office of Dr Arun K Aggarwal, Professor, Community Medicine, Room number 105, PGIMER, Chandigarh- 160012. Or email to email@example.com [ write application for data use project in the subject line]. Last date of application 24th January 3 PM.
|For official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For More Govt Jobs Visit:||Punjab Job Portal|
|Govt Jobs Alert on Facebook Like Us||www.facebook.com/punjabjobportal|